Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vernal, UT

Vernal is a small town in Uinta County Utah with a population of about 8000. The area is currently in a fossil fuel boom, and Halliburton is right in thick of things. The camp has several crews, and they run just about non-stop. Paul Moorman is the local HR generalist. He showed me around the place, and took me out on location for a frac job.

Paul Moorman

While out in the field I was able to generate some good research for my retention project. Hopefully I'll be able to make some suggestions that will help Halliburton hang on to their most valuable asset.


My trusty Ford "Exploder" (as Paul called it).

Does this hard hat make my head look huge?

(Or does my huge head make the hard hat look small)?

Sweet Moustache

Horsepower

1 comment:

Eric said...

i like the hard hat photo, your head and the hat are a perfect match. mk