Thursday, July 31, 2008

Houston and Out

Well this is it! My last day at Halliburton has arrived. I'm all packed up and ready to move back to BYU to finish up my MBA. The internship ended with quite a bang. At the beginning of the week I was able to go to Houston to meet with some of the HR leadership team. I must say I was quite impressed, and based on the quality of the people I met, Halliburton is in good hands. Thanks to Halliburton for a great summer, and I hope to see you next year!

They really rolled out the welcome mat for me in Houston.

Halliburton, An American Tradition

Chuck Bramlett, Sr. Director HR & OE, Western Hemisphere

Amy Grace, Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Wade Percival, HR Director, Completion and Production Division

Lori Von Heyking, Director, Global Compensation

Theresa Burkham, Supervisor, Global Compensation

Debbie Logan (to whom I'm practically related) Senior Manager Global Talent Development

Mahesh Puducheri, Senior Director - Talent Management

4 comments:

Lynn Sargent said...

Hi Eric,

Thanks so much for a great blog -- and I love all the photos! Do you mind if I put a link to your blog from mine?

Thanks again,
Lynn
ColoradoEnergyCareers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marson said...

Привет! Надо бы Halliburton ещё и Российский флаг рядом поднять!

Marson said...

Привет! Надо бы Halliburton ещё и Российский флаг рядом поднять!